NE Pitbulls shred Bills

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2010
      Not the Pats best effort but still a great game. I thought Buffalo would
      give a better challenge but Fitzgerald kept making mistakes and the Pats
      were right there to capitalize on each one. Jarrad Page and Jerod Mayo made
      it very scary for Buffalo receivers in the middle, Gronk is improving with
      each game and had two TD's today, Crump keeps making plays, 'stone hands'
      Welker had an off day but still looked pretty good, Tom Brady continues to
      be a man on a mission. BB is a Pitbull. He never gives up, he never gets
      caught flat-footed, he always knows the percentages on each gamble, he
      always goes for the throat, the few times when he makes a mistake he
      learns. I am priviliged to get to watch his career from this vantage point.
      Arrington and Butler continue to provide good coverage on the side opposite
      "The Shadow" Devin McCourty. He ran step for step with the receiver through
      stops and starts on one play without even looking at him. Sort of a sixth
      sense or something the man has. Chung made some nice plays, Fletcher picked
      up an interception. Moore started on the right side of the defensive line
      after playing LB when they picked him up a couple of weeks ago. Ben-Jarvus
      and Woodhead are providing plenty for the running game. Fred Taylor started
      and got some time in. Hope he's ready for the playoffs. Haven't seen
      anything promising out of him for a while but knowing BB he'll probably
      gain 150 yds in a playoff game. Brady broke the record for most pass
      attempts without an INT. 319 pass attempts passes Kosar at 308. Another of
      many records TB will break before he is done.

      Don't think the Pats will be losing to the Dolphins next week.

      Harry