Re: [patriotzip] BB tests his defense

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 23, 2010
      Are you suggesting that BB gameplaned to have his defense on the field for two thirds of the game?!?!

      I was.

      Harrry

      At 02:20 PM 12/21/2010 -0800, you wrote:

      With a similar time of possession disparity, and with the need for one point or more, not four points or more, Scott Norwood missed wide right, or Bill Belichick's genius game plan, with O.J. Anderson playing the role of Peyton Hillis, would not have been sent to Canton Ohio and the Bills would just be another 1-3 Super Bowl team (OK, the only 1-3 Super Bowl team).

      Had Flynn just said "linemen block and everyone else go long," the Hochuli crew might well have extended the game by another play, and GB might have had a chance for the unanswerable score, but hey: N E needed a game!  The last two were too easy, and the best way to remember how hard it is is to have it be hard in reality, not just in theory.