RE: [patriotzip] Re: Not worried about GB, but...

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2010

      I hope that’s the case, Frank. However, I read that they had a couple more DL’s in for physicals; so it could just be that they didn’t like what they saw in Leonard.

      The guy I’d most like to see back on the field for us is Mike Wright. But any of the 3 who are experienced in our system, with our players, would be better than a new guy off the street.

      George

      Patriots - A new decade - A new dynasty! BEAT THE BILLS!

      Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail addresses of your friends and relatives .