RE: [patriotzip] I'm not Joshin'... McDaniels is gone...

  • David Price
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
      I don't know Harry.  From what I can tell sounds like he is gone for good.

      Dave

      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      From: machado.nicholas@...
      Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 22:17:01 -0500
      Subject: Re: [patriotzip] I'm not Joshin'... McDaniels is gone...

      Acording to MNF he will be back with Denver next year. Presumably as HC.

      Almost sounds like a suspension.

      Harry

      At 12:49 AM 12/7/2010 +0000, you wrote:

      The AP is reporting that Josh Mcdaniels has been fired by the Broncos.
      I thought he'd last the year. Apparently not.

      fdb

    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2010
        Just going by the ticker on Monday Night Football. Said something about the owner saying last Monday that McDaniels would be back next season. Don't know how up-to-the-minute it was.

        Harry

        To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com