Re: [patriotzip] I'm not Joshin'... McDaniels is gone...

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
      Acording to MNF he will be back with Denver next year. Presumably as HC.

      Almost sounds like a suspension.

      Harry

      At 12:49 AM 12/7/2010 +0000, you wrote:

      The AP is reporting that Josh Mcdaniels has been fired by the Broncos.
      I thought he'd last the year. Apparently not.

      fdb

    • David Price
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
        I don't know Harry.  From what I can tell sounds like he is gone for good.

        Dave

        To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 8, 2010
          Just going by the ticker on Monday Night Football. Said something about the owner saying last Monday that McDaniels would be back next season. Don't know how up-to-the-minute it was.

          Harry

          To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com