Re: [patriotzip] I'm not Joshin'... McDaniels is gone...

  • Lisa Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
      I think it is a mistake.  I feel awful for him.

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
        Acording to MNF he will be back with Denver next year. Presumably as HC.

        Almost sounds like a suspension.

        Harry

        At 12:49 AM 12/7/2010 +0000, you wrote:

        The AP is reporting that Josh Mcdaniels has been fired by the Broncos.
        I thought he'd last the year. Apparently not.

        fdb

      • David Price
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
          I don't know Harry.  From what I can tell sounds like he is gone for good.

          Dave

          To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 8, 2010
            Just going by the ticker on Monday Night Football. Said something about the owner saying last Monday that McDaniels would be back next season. Don't know how up-to-the-minute it was.

            Harry

            To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com