RE: [patriotzip] I'm not Joshin'... McDaniels is gone...

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010

      I felt that he wasn’t ready when he left here. He was an OC. Needed a few more years to mature as a “leader”. I hope he goes back to the OC level, and gets that maturity. Then, IMO, he’ll be a good HC.

      It’s more than X’s and O’s. Even BB had to learn that in Cleveland.

      Please use BCC, when forwarding this message, to protect  e-mail addresses of your friends and relatives .

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
        I think it is a mistake.  I feel awful for him.

        The AP is reporting that Josh Mcdaniels has been fired by the Broncos.
        I thought he'd last the year. Apparently not.

        fdb

      • Machado.Nicholas
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
          Acording to MNF he will be back with Denver next year. Presumably as HC.

          Almost sounds like a suspension.

          Harry

          At 12:49 AM 12/7/2010 +0000, you wrote:

          The AP is reporting that Josh Mcdaniels has been fired by the Broncos.
          I thought he'd last the year. Apparently not.

          fdb

        • David Price
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 6, 2010
            I don't know Harry.  From what I can tell sounds like he is gone for good.

            Dave

            To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 8, 2010
              Just going by the ticker on Monday Night Football. Said something about the owner saying last Monday that McDaniels would be back next season. Don't know how up-to-the-minute it was.

              Harry

              To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com