Game tonight!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
      I'm nervous about the game tonight! I hope that we win of course, but also that we have a good game and no one gets hurt. Is anyone going?
      If we do win, we'll have the best AFC record, for at least one week.
      Nice to see PP go down yet again. Didn't get any help from the Raiders for our draft pick, but nice to also see the Fish lose.
      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!
    • Lisa Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2010
        HOW ABOUT THE REJECT FROM THE JETS!!!  GO Danny Woodhead!!!