Jets lose safety Leonhard for game, maybe season

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2010
      Jets lose one of their starting safeties (and
      starting punt returner) to a rumored fractured shin.

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Machado.Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
        The plot thickens.

        This should be a great game - maybe a classic - and with the extra time off both teams should be loaded for bear.

        I think the Patriots will find a way to win this game.

        Harry