FW: Bruschi says no retired numbers

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2010
      Personally, I agree with Tedy. Although I'm still a youngster, I recognize
      the possibility that we may, one day, need 3-digit numbers, if we keep
      retiring them. The Ring Of Honor, OTOH, is unlimited. The names of Jim
      Nance, Julius Adams, Steve Nelson, Sam Cunningham, and many, many more, will
      be embedded in my memory forever. Numbers mean nothing. The thrills those
      players gave to me, and my respect for their talents, and their efforts, are
      what secures their place in my Hall of Fame!