Re: [patriotzip] How Would D. Williams Look In a Patriots' Uniform?

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2010
      When Williams, Addai, and Maroney came into the NFL, I wanted to avoid Williams because of the punishment he took in college.

      Five years later, I am still against using a high pick on an Adrian Peterson or a Gale Sayers when the chance of a career ending injury is so much higher for an RB than for, say, Jackie Slater, who can be  plugged in at left tackle and stay there twenty years so long as he's careful against SF or Denver or any other cut-blocking team.

      So, no, I'm not in favor of trading for Williams.