Re: [patriotzip] Last straw for Vikings?

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      Moss is the best ever at keeping his arms from giving away where the ball is, and keeping the defender from reading Moss to learn the flight of the ball.  For a contrast, recall that on the very first play of the season, TO had half a step on McCourty, and the rookie was able to break up the play by reading TO and reacting in a timely manner to knock the ball away.

      If either of the two plays in questionable were catchable balls, Moss would have tried to catch them.  The food incident suggests that Moss had already assessed the 2-4 Vikings chances at getting him to the playoffs and found the situation pathetic, and had already started looking for the door.

      Would you claim Moss if you have a losing record?  If he ends up with either Kansas City or New England, remember I mentioned "crazy like a fox."

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
        In <000d01cb7a9c$269b7440$0400a8c0@mooredell>, Susan Moore wrote:
        > Good lord, why would the Patriots want him back? Talent is talent,
        > but there are so many other things that go along with it. Our team
        > is fine right now and he didn't do anything for the Vikings.

        So we can trade him to the Vikings in a few weeks for a second-round pick, of course...

        Tim