Re: [patriotzip] Benny vs Larry

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      Green-Ellis would be the perfect Denver one-cut 1000 yard running back.  Maroney is still looking very good splitting reps with Marion Barber III at the University of Minnesota, and his NCAA shake and bake still speaks for itself, but he seemed a good kid, and I wish him well.  Should he ever learn to read at an NFL level, he might find the hole, and once he's through the hole, he can scoot!