Benny vs Larry

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      I haven't really been following Laurence Maroney's season, but I just read this comparison of their production thus far this year.

      Green-Ellis; 371 yds, 4.4 avg, 6 TDs
      Maroney; 74 yds, 2.1 avg, 0 TDs

      I wonder if Maroney has learned any new dance steps?

      fdb
    • Ed Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        Green-Ellis would be the perfect Denver one-cut 1000 yard running back.  Maroney is still looking very good splitting reps with Marion Barber III at the University of Minnesota, and his NCAA shake and bake still speaks for itself, but he seemed a good kid, and I wish him well.  Should he ever learn to read at an NFL level, he might find the hole, and once he's through the hole, he can scoot!