Ted Larsen starts for Tampa Bay

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
      Former 6th Round Draft pick of the Patriots started at LG for the Bucs in their
      win vs Arizona.  Just thought you would like to know that another Pats draft
      pick from 2010 draft is a starter!
       Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2010
        That's cool to know...as long as he doesn't beat us, if and when he plays against us...lol! Don't think we play them this year.
        Guess the Nags are going to win tonight, but they won't have the record we have!!