Re: Moss is cut

  • frankdanabrewster
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      Jay Glazer of Fox Sports is reporting that Moss' name did NOT appear of this afternoon's waiver wire, as expected. This means he is still officially a Viking. Glazer said that he may still be released, but there is disagreement within the organization about releasing Moss. He also indicated that the team members he spoke with are shocked, and is some cases livid, that he is being released.

      More shoes to drop...

      fdb