Re: [patriotzip] Moss is cut

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
      The New England Patriots stand last in line to claim the services of Randy Moss.

      The Patriots now have the best record, and after the trading deadline, Moss is subject to being claimed by the Bills, then either Carolina or Dallas, and then San Francisco.  For the record, Carolina is the only one among them which has never employed T O.

      The Vikings had Moss for four games and owe us a 3.  (The Seahawks gave us a 1 and then gave us Branch back.)

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
        What was the reasoning behind this?  I honestly don't understand it... I am baffled.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2010
          Jay Glazer of Fox Sports is reporting that Moss' name did NOT appear of this afternoon's waiver wire, as expected. This means he is still officially a Viking. Glazer said that he may still be released, but there is disagreement within the organization about releasing Moss. He also indicated that the team members he spoke with are shocked, and is some cases livid, that he is being released.

          More shoes to drop...

          fdb