Re: [patriotzip] Best in the NFL

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
      LOL...that was a trick you probably just loved! I was able to watch some of the game and then listen to some on the radio. Good game--we don't need to have huge blowouts every game, but right now it seems as if we're doing what we need to do to win.
      That Jesters game back in Sept. seems like it shouldn't have happened, huh? From the way each team is playing now--we will most likely get them back in Dec.
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 1, 2010
        I certainly hope that we win in December!  I am just wondering if that will be sort of the division clincher game??  It seems like it could be if the Jets win a few in the next few weeks.