Re: [patriotzip] WTH with those QB dives before the Lawfirm TD?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
      That was odd, wasn't it? I was driving and listening to that part of the game on the radio and the announcer was sort of surprised at that. But his reasoning was that BB trusts Brady to do whatever he thinks is best in certain situations, but I'm not sure that was best. We did win, but it was strange and we don't want him getting hurt again.
      I'm always nervous when the QB runs with the ball or dives like that. I know he can get hurt as well, just by being sacked.
      Did you see the hit on Favre that resulted in his cut chin? Was it just a normal hit?
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2010
        My thought, Rich, was that he wanted to chew up some time in the most secure
        way possible, then go for the TD on 3rd down. If that failed, he would have
        taken the FG, leaving as little time as possible on the clock. I really
        didn't disagree with it at all, as it was happening.

        --
        Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...