Re: [patriotzip] George, start eating!!!!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
      LOL!!!!!!!!! SO sweet, it is.....!!!!

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 5:01 AM
      Subject: RE: [patriotzip] George, start eating!!!!!

      I never knew that crow could taste sooooo good! J

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
        You're a good sport to take some good-natured teasing...lol!!
        SO sweet to see the Jesters not even score!! And to add to that, the Squealers lose too. For this week anyway, we're king of the AFC.

        I think the thing is that the season is a long 16 weeks and so many things can change so quickly. We will have players that step up and other teams might have players step down and it turns around so quickly.

        We just have to have faith that we know what we're doing. The sports announcers are actually giving us credit now (I'm not sure they even watch the games)...lol!
        Now we only have to worry about the Browns!

        GO PATS!!!!