RE: [patriotzip] George, start eating!!!!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010

      One of the best meals I’ve ever had, Susan! J

      And who would have predicted just a few weeks ago that two of the key players in this game would be Benny and Woody? They both had great games! Got to save lots of praise for two other young players; Tate and McCourty. The youngsters have really stepped up this season; but especially so through the month of October!

      And this great win followed a loss by the J-E-T-S in their precious new stadium in New Joisey!

      How do we feel about the Jets losing, and the Patriots winning? …. OHHHH YEAH!

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010

        I never knew that crow could taste sooooo good! J

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
          LOL!!!!!!!!! SO sweet, it is.....!!!!

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2010
            You're a good sport to take some good-natured teasing...lol!!
            SO sweet to see the Jesters not even score!! And to add to that, the Squealers lose too. For this week anyway, we're king of the AFC.

            I think the thing is that the season is a long 16 weeks and so many things can change so quickly. We will have players that step up and other teams might have players step down and it turns around so quickly.

            We just have to have faith that we know what we're doing. The sports announcers are actually giving us credit now (I'm not sure they even watch the games)...lol!
            Now we only have to worry about the Browns!

            GO PATS!!!!