RE: [patriotzip] Whew, that was close....

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2010

      That’s OK, Susan. That game turned out well in the end. I can’t say the same for the Denver-Jets game. The Broncos had it WON, and their dumb SOB DB pulls a stupid, mask grabbing Pass Interference to set the Jets up at the 2 yard line with less than a minute left in the game. What a dufus! I watched both games today, starting them at about 3 PM on my ‘NFL Game Pass’.

      But what’s really important is that the game I watched ‘live’ at midnight last night saw the Patriots play what may turn out to be one of the most important games in the future of this young team. Granted that the Ravens offense is not the Colts. But, given that, the young defense still has to be praised for holding together under a real pressure situation. Brady had a “Patriots of old” finish in the 4th quarter; and his reunion with Branch was just beautiful to watch.

      Considering the overall situation with the team, this ranks as one of the most enjoyable wins I’ve seen in a long time.

      Well done in all phases of the game!

      (I’m working on a draft of my “They may not win a game in November” post right now!) J