RE: [patriotzip] Re: Moss trade done

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 8 2:48 PM
      I had forgotten Jenkins but you are right Ed. Rather than bring someone else in why not take a look at Darnell. He looked good in training camp. Against the second stringers for the most part but I thought he showed good hands and ran well.

      Looking forward to seeing more of Tate and Price. Price has good size and he's a little stockier than Tate. Haven't seen enough to form an opinion.

      Here is hoping the Pats don't go too deep too often. Brady is so vulnerable when he sets up for a bomb and his accuracy, IMHO, isn't worth it. Keep those long passes around 40-50 yds so TB can step back and fling it instead of waiting and planting for the big heave ho. Like he did to Moss in the Buffalo game on the touchdown in the middle. Had to be a perfect throw and Brady was right on the money.

      At 10:48 AM 10/7/2010 -0700, you wrote:

      I am actively seeking to hire Darnell Number 10 Jenkins back just so Tate can a: continue to run the underneath stuff and b: save his 60 yard sprints for kickoffs when he already has the ball, rather than on spec, which is what Moss did for us.
      Tate YAC is greatly to be desired.  He's bigger than Welker, and faster than both Welker and Hernandez.  Let's get him the ball and let him carry it, and for that, I say someone else go deep! Taylor Price, here's your chance to dress till Jenkins gets here!!!