LPC: Ticket Groveling

  • Steve Basile
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2010
      Hope this interruption is OK.

      I just got a call from Tiqiq.com saying that the pair of Colts tix I bought for the 11/21 game at Foxboro through one of their brokers, Tix and More, LLC would not be delivered as the (Springfield based) firm is apparently out of business.  They charged my card in August and I'm processing a chargeback.

      BUT...I have booked flights from Austin and hotels for the weekend and now desperately need two tickets.  If anyone can help, please reply off-list to patsfan@...

      Hope to see some of you at the game!
      Thanks in advance,
       steve

      --
      Steve Basile
      Manager

    • patfan1@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2010
        Steve if I can help through the ticket exchange let me know!

        From: Steve Basile <avatar@...>
        Sender: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 14:37:32 -0500
        To: <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [patriotzip] LPC: Ticket Groveling

      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2010
          Steve, that is awful.  I am sure there are a handful of us that can help you with ticket exchange.  And that is how you should do any home game from now on.  Don't go through a broker, okay??

          Steve if I can help through the ticket exchange let me know!