Brady worst in NFL in 4th quarter on the road

  • Rich Carreiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Going by passer rating, from 2009 to now, Brady is the worst
      QB in the NFL in 4th quarters of road games. And in the past
      five road games he has an abysmal Q4 rating of 10.5.

      http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=lundblad_jeremy&id=5631942

      --
      Rich Carreiro rlcarr@...
    • Machado.Nicholas