Re: [patriotzip] OMG RANDY SHUT THE F**K UP!

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 12, 2010
      Being at the stadium, when he made any catch, people were going nuts for him.  Does he mean the press??  I am disturbed by his behavior!

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 12, 2010
        Moss played well which is the important thing. Made some good catches and was good away from the ball. He can whine all he wants at the end of the game if he keeps that up. Just makes himself look like an ass as you have pointed out Lisa. At some point he might realize it and shut up.

        Besides having to play without the new contract he wants so badly Moss is having to deal with being only one part of a high powered offense. A big part but he is no longer the only home run option and will have to deal with being used as a decoy on many plays. I like the way Belichick is handling him and I think the adversity he is feeling will mostly be channeled into a high level of play. BB might squeeze a career year out of our unhappy but very talented WR yet. Moss really has no other options but to play well this year if he wants to play in the NFL next year and be in demand.

        Randy Moss might have met his match in Bill Belichick.

        Harry

        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 12, 2010
          Moss played well which is the important thing. Made some good catches and was good away from the ball. He can whine all he wants at the end of the game if he keeps that up. Just makes himself look like an egotistical ass as you have pointed out Lisa. At some point hopefully he might realize it and shut up.

          Besides having to play without the new contract he wants so badly Moss is having to deal with being only a part of a high powered offense. A big part but he is no longer the only long-ball threat and will have to deal with being used as a decoy on many more plays than in the past. I like the way Belichick is handling him and I think the adversity Moss is feeling will mostly be channeled into a high level of play. BB might squeeze a career year out of our unhappy but very talented WR yet.

          Moss really has no other options but to play well this year if he wants to play in the NFL next year and be in any demand. Otherwise he might find himself trying to under bid 'the other 81' for one year contracts with lots of conditions on mid-level or lower teams for the rest of his career.

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010

            Hi Mike. I couldn’t get it to connect this year. I think they may have changed the subscription process, or something.

            I subscribed to the full season ‘Game Pass’, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience last night and today. They now have an option to split screen, watch up to 4 games at a time, if you wish. Of course, I watch the Patriots on full screen. But I did watch the late games using the split screen. On a big screen TV (mine is a 48”), it’s great.

            And everything is in HD now, meaning that we see a lot more of the field as the ball is snapped. Much better for knowledgeable fans.

            In any case, thanks for the use of your password last season. It was GREAT! This year, I consider the $269 subscription fee a reasonable “entertainment cost” for an intense fan. I’m definitely in that category! I mean, paying $16 a week for all that the Game Pass package gives me (24/7 access to NFL Network ‘live’, or replays of their shows, and all games, on demand), is a very cheap price to pay.

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010

              I saw the interview on NFL Network. IMO, he was definitely talking about the press.

              I remain in his corner.

              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
                I'm in his corner too George, until he proves otherwise. The press just loves to stir things up in all sorts of ways.
                As Harry said, BB will handle him or he will no longer play football. His talent is immense and he needs to realize that no one wins a Super Bowl with one person alone.
                He can be an awesome part of that team that can win a Super Bowl in this NEW DECADE!

                GO PATS!!!!!!!!!

                Message 7 of 10 , Sep 13, 2010
                  Like someone pointed out Moss has been enthusiastically cheered and appreciated by the fans. He is also getting unwavering support from his teamates and the coaches.

                  Maybe Moss doesn't realize he is the one feeding the press and this issue. If he had instructed his agent to contact the Pats and tell them in private what he has been so loudly telling the press none of this would be happening. If that didn't work I am sure Moss could find Bob Kraft's phone number somewhere so he could talk to him personally and privately about this issue. The bottom line is the issue is kept out of the press and out of the teams psyche when things are done that way. But that is not good enough for Randy Moss.

                  I still say Moss is disrupting the entire team to make his point and I question that the point needs/needed to be made. It is not the Patriot way to negotiate in the press in the BB era and Moss keeps bucking it. Tom Brady made that point over and over when asked about his contract negotiations but what is good enough for the best player and leader on the team is not good enough for Randy Moss. Like he said, "I don't care about Brady's contract". It is all about Randy Moss and nothing else matters.

                  I think one of the most honest and to-the-point questions from the press at the after game press conference was "Do you understand how bad this looks to stand up here and talk about this after a win?" Moss didn't get it and kept up with his complaints mentioning the team as an afterthought. And this is also not the first time Moss talked this year as he claims. This has been going on since the beginning of training camp. He is also incorrect when he says he doesn't want to talk about contracts. This whole thing is about him wanting a new contract.

                  I think Lisa was right on the money  "he needs to stop this immature behavior."

                  Harry

                  At 04:12 PM 9/13/2010 +0700, you wrote:

                  I saw the interview on NFL Network. IMO, he was definitely talking about the press.

                  I remain in his corner.

                  Being at the stadium, when he made any catch, people were going nuts for him.  Does he mean the press??  I am disturbed by his behavior!

                  I can't believe that Moss said that people don't want to see him do well.  Why did he come out like an idiot and he just said that it will probably be his last year of football in New England after the first game of the season.  SHUT UP!!  And my goodness... he needs to stop this immature behavior.  I was embarrassed for him.  Truly!

                  With that said, nice win and it was so nice to see all of the old friends at the tailgate today!

                  Have a great week... on to the Jets!

                  Lisa

                  {

                  }