Practice squad

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2010
      http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/

      Pats added CB Tony Carter, cut by Denver and CB Prince Miller, cut by Baltimore. Carter was on the active roster for three games in Denver last year. Miller hasn't played in the NFL.

      Pats cut TE Jeron Mastrud.

      Harry

      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }

      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }
      {

      }

      <!-- end group email -->
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2014
        Happy to see Gray signed. I had him making the 53 based upon what I saw of him in the preseason games. I hope nobody claims him. I think he has a good NFL future ahead of him, and I'd prefer that it be with the Patriots. Reminds me a bit of BJGE in his good days with the Patriots.

        --- George
        All we can hope and strive for is a system of laws and education that minimizes the natural cruelty within man; and allows for survival of the fittest in social, as well as physical and economic terms.

        On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:35 AM, frank.dana@... [patriotzip] <patriotzip@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        All 19 Pats cut have cleared waivers. So far;

        Ja'Gared Davis and Jonas Gray have signed to the PS.

        Jeremy Gallon has refused the Patriots practice squad.

        The Patriots signed quarterback McLeod Bethel-Thompson to their practice squad, a league source told ESPN’s Adam Caplan.Bethel-Thompson went undrafted out of Sacramento State in 2011. He has spent time with the San Francisco 49ers, Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings

        Read more at: http://nesn.com/2014/08/patriots-waiver-wire-practice-squad-adds-linebacker-long-snapper-needed/
        The Patriots signed quarterback McLeod Bethel-Thompson to their practice squad, a league source told ESPN’s Adam Caplan.Bethel-Thompson went undrafted out of Sacramento State in 2011. He has spent time with the San Francisco 49ers, Miami Dolphins and Minnesota Vikings

        Read more at: Patriots Waiver Wire, Practice Squad Adds: Bruce Gaston, Kelcy Quarles Claimed
        Patriots Waiver Wire, Practice Squad Adds: Bruce Gaston,...
        5:22 p.m.: All 19 players cut by the Patriots on Saturday cleared waivers at noon on Sunday, according to the league's transaction wire. Only Davi...
        Preview by Yahoo

        QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson has been signed to the PS. Undrafted in 2011 out of Sacramento State. Has been with 49ers, Dolphins, and Vikings. Scared me for a minute. Thought it said Bethel Johnson. :o)

        What do you guys think of Quarles and Gaston?