more on Moss

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      I sure hope this contract thing isn't going to become an issue. The team just doesn't need it and shouldn't have to put up with it.

      The other big story this morning is that Moss is unhappy with the team. This from the end of the article by Manza-Young;

      "But he may show his displeasure in his off-the-field demeanor. Last week, at the team’s Kickoff Gala, one of the few events players are required to attend, Moss left the table he was supposed to be sitting, with fans who had ponied up thousands of dollars for the chance to mingle with players and instead was by himself, headphones on and head bobbing."

      Moss is upset with the team so he takes it out on the fans.

      http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/articles/2010/09/07/moss_frustrated_over_lack_of_contract_offer_from_patriots/?p1=Upbox_links

      Harry

      Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
      Recent Activity:
      Visit Your Group

      Switch to:
      Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
      .

      {

      }
      {