RE: [patriotzip] Pigskin Pick 'Em

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

      WHAT??? I had no idea. I didn’t even know he was pregnant!

      In any case, CONGRATULATIONS, MONTY!! J

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
        Ok, I guess I should have been a little more specific - I'm the one who's set up the pickem group in the past, and my wife was the one who had the baby. :-)

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

          LOL! WHEW! That’s a relief. I was thinking that Monty may have been in South Africa while his lady was having his baby! J

          So, no congratulations to you, Monty. Well, maybe a little for having the enthusiasm to follow through on your love for soccer, and make that trip!

          But big CONGRATULATIONS to you ROB! You’re forgiven for missing the PP set up. Now, get back to your diaper changing. … And check on the baby too! J

          George

          Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!