Re: [patriotzip] Pigskin Pick 'Em

  • Rob Brooks
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
      He's been a little distracted with a new baby girl (Sarah, born 6 weeks ago tomorrow). :-)

      Thanks to Monty for stepping up!

      On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Monty Rodrigues <patfan1@...> wrote:
      Good question!

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

        WHAT??? I had no idea. I didn’t even know he was pregnant!

        In any case, CONGRATULATIONS, MONTY!! J

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
          Ok, I guess I should have been a little more specific - I'm the one who's set up the pickem group in the past, and my wife was the one who had the baby. :-)

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

            LOL! WHEW! That’s a relief. I was thinking that Monty may have been in South Africa while his lady was having his baby! J

            So, no congratulations to you, Monty. Well, maybe a little for having the enthusiasm to follow through on your love for soccer, and make that trip!

            But big CONGRATULATIONS to you ROB! You’re forgiven for missing the PP set up. Now, get back to your diaper changing. … And check on the baby too! J

            George

            Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!