Curiosity

  • George R
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2002
      ***** My curiosity about the Pats' defensive performance today is
      almost as strong as my pure desire for them to win the game. This is,
      after all, only one game. We know that we can certainly go on to win
      the AFC East, and the Super Bowl, if we lose this game in their house.

      ***** I have serious doubts, however, about our ability to win either
      of those championships if we are not able to contain the run today. The
      problem is certainly evident to all. Belichick and Romeo have certainly
      had enough time to do whatever is within their ability to do to correct
      the problems. If we *still* can't stop the run, it's going to difficult
      to sustain hope that we will be able to stop it for the rest of this
      season, since a major change is personnel is not likely to happen.

      ***** So my mantra for this game is: Win or lose, STOP THE RUN!

      =====
      George 665 + 36 =
      ** World Champion N E Patriots **