Re: [patriotzip] Pigskin Pick 'Em

  • Monty Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
      Good question!

      From: George Richman <patswingr@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, September 7, 2010 10:25:53 AM
      Subject: [patriotzip] Pigskin Pick 'Em

      Hey, who was that guy the used to set up our Pigskin Pick ‘Em game every year? J

    • Rob Brooks
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
        He's been a little distracted with a new baby girl (Sarah, born 6 weeks ago tomorrow). :-)

        Thanks to Monty for stepping up!

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

          WHAT??? I had no idea. I didn’t even know he was pregnant!

          In any case, CONGRATULATIONS, MONTY!! J

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
            Ok, I guess I should have been a little more specific - I'm the one who's set up the pickem group in the past, and my wife was the one who had the baby. :-)

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

              LOL! WHEW! That’s a relief. I was thinking that Monty may have been in South Africa while his lady was having his baby! J

              So, no congratulations to you, Monty. Well, maybe a little for having the enthusiasm to follow through on your love for soccer, and make that trip!

              But big CONGRATULATIONS to you ROB! You’re forgiven for missing the PP set up. Now, get back to your diaper changing. … And check on the baby too! J

              George

              Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!