Pigskin Pick 'Em

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

      Hey, who was that guy the used to set up our Pigskin Pick ‘Em game every year? J

    • Monty Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
        Good question!

        Hey, who was that guy the used to set up our Pigskin Pick ‘Em game every year? J

      • Rob Brooks
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
          He's been a little distracted with a new baby girl (Sarah, born 6 weeks ago tomorrow). :-)

          Thanks to Monty for stepping up!

          On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 7:40 AM, Monty Rodrigues <patfan1@...> wrote:
          Good question!

          Hey, who was that guy the used to set up our Pigskin Pick ‘Em game every year? J

          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

            WHAT??? I had no idea. I didn’t even know he was pregnant!

            In any case, CONGRATULATIONS, MONTY!! J

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010
              Ok, I guess I should have been a little more specific - I'm the one who's set up the pickem group in the past, and my wife was the one who had the baby. :-)

              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 7, 2010

                LOL! WHEW! That’s a relief. I was thinking that Monty may have been in South Africa while his lady was having his baby! J

                So, no congratulations to you, Monty. Well, maybe a little for having the enthusiasm to follow through on your love for soccer, and make that trip!

                But big CONGRATULATIONS to you ROB! You’re forgiven for missing the PP set up. Now, get back to your diaper changing. … And check on the baby too! J

                George

                Tea Party - celebrate American freedom!