Re: [patriotzip] Three more to Practice Squad

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      Glad to see Mckenzie get another shot. I like his work ethic and attitude.

      Looks like some interesting projects on the practice squad with Jenkins, Brown and James etc.

      At 07:43 PM 9/6/2010 -0700, you wrote:

      McKenzie cleared waivers according to Reiss and will be signed to PS.  Patriots
      announced the signings of Javarris James (6' 215 4.58 ) RB from The U, a good
      sized back who had over 2000 yards rushing in the pass happy ACC.  Excellent
      signing.  The other was TE Jeron Mastud (6' 6" 252) from Kansas.
       Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup