Three more to Practice Squad

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6, 2010
      McKenzie cleared waivers according to Reiss and will be signed to PS.  Patriots
      announced the signings of Javarris James (6' 215 4.58 ) RB from The U, a good
      sized back who had over 2000 yards rushing in the pass happy ACC.  Excellent
      signing.  The other was TE Jeron Mastud (6' 6" 252) from Kansas.
       Mark Morse
      Razor's Edge Tailgate Patriots Fangroup
    • Machado.Nicholas