Re: [patriotzip] game....

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 4, 2010
      There could be any number of reasons for a player to be tentative in regards to his intensity during pre-season, but if it were me, I'd be "full-tilt, full-time" so as to impress the coach that I should be on this roster.  Fear of injury, complacency, lack of knowledge, laziness, illness, actual injury, lack of confidence, overconfidence, lack of skills, and just not getting it. Those are just a few of the reasons a player may not perform up to snuff.  I say we wait and see, and try not to worry too much about these few games.  Cincinnati is on the clock!  Go Pats!

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.