media whore strikes again!

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
      Will it EVER end???  Watching WB56 Sports Zone this morning and there's Zip, Jose and OZ  on the screen yet again!!  Light was talking about the expectation of having lots of fans come down to Miami and they cut to footage of the 2 Uncle Sams and blond Chick-Magnet for at least 20 seconds on the screen.....   I guess the FOTY will forever personify the image of the ultimate fan!

      Mrs. B.  (who's hoping her man stayed AWAY from South Beach!)
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ~Karen~
      Strength, courage, and wisdom
      And it's been inside me all along....
      India.Arie
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    • George R
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
        Karen, Have you heard how Randy's mom is doing? I believe that the
        operation was to be done during this past week, right?

        --- Karen Cardoza <bruschifan1@...> wrote:
        > Will it EVER end??? Watching WB56 Sports Zone this morning and
        > there's Zip, Jose and OZ on the screen yet again!! Light was
        > talking about the expectation of having lots of fans come down to
        > Miami and they cut to footage of the 2 Uncle Sams and blond
        > Chick-Magnet for at least 20 seconds on the screen..... I guess the
        > FOTY will forever personify the image of the ultimate fan!
        >
        > Mrs. B. (who's hoping her man stayed AWAY from South Beach!)
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        > ~Karen~
        > Strength, courage, and wisdom
        > And it's been inside me all along....
        > India.Arie
        > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        =====
        George 665 + 36 =
        ** World Champion N E Patriots **

        http://faith.yahoo.com
      • PatriotZip
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 6, 2002
          --- In patriotzip@y..., George R <patsfangr@y...> wrote:
          > Karen, Have you heard how Randy's mom is doing? I believe that the
          > operation was to be done during this past week, right?
          >

          > --- Karen Cardoza <bruschifan1@c...> wrote:
          > > Will it EVER end??? Watching WB56 Sports Zone this morning and
          > > there's Zip, Jose and OZ on the screen yet again!! Light was
          > > talking about the expectation of having lots of fans come down to
          > > Miami and they cut to footage of the 2 Uncle Sams and blond
          > > Chick-Magnet for at least 20 seconds on the screen..... I guess
          the
          She had her surgery and although there were some very rough times and
          remain a few challenges, she is improving steadily. I'll be doing
          all my work tonight and then off to the Hospital for most of next
          week. It's been a long hard spring and summer but there's good hope
          for light at the end of the tunnel. Just like for the Pats.

          Thanks for asking George - we've had great support from many friends
          and family.