Re: [patriotzip] Happy we drafted McCourty

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2010
      Out of the frying pan and into the fire for McCourty, Butler, Wilhite and the rest. Might give Wheatley another year on the club.

      Harry

      At 04:41 PM 8/31/2010 -0700, you wrote:

      Well, the Bodden injury makes the McCourty selection look brilliant now.  I like
      the way McCourty plays.  Yes he will make some mistakes, but he is going to be a
      goo one.

      Worried what Carson Palmer, 85 and "TO might do in game one.

       Mark

      “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.” ­ Mark Twain