RE: [patriotzip] Newsflash - We Need a Pass Rush

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2010

      I definitely agree with you that the team came out flat, Randy. It’s useless for me to speculate on reasons for it; but it was clear.

      I will give them one tiny bit of slack. Many of the passes that Bradford hit were completions because they were right on target. Yes, he usually had plenty of time, due to our anemic pass rush. Still, he was very sharp. I think the Rams got a good one for their future. Not that I give a damn; but that’s how I see it after what he did last night.

      I remain confident the offense will be very productive and exciting this season. But I fear that there will be more games than I want to acknowledge in which their production will simply not be enough to overcome what our truly mediocre defense will give up.