RE: [patriotzip] Now That It's Over

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2010

      Yes, I definitely missed the call on Gronk’s game. He was as outstanding this week as Hernandez was last week. It’s difficult to contain my excitement over these two kids!

      Sammy was basically Sammy. Nearly always steady. Almost never spectacular. Pure lunch pail, in the best sense of that term.

      I also neglected to mention the usual great effort, with a couple of important productive plays, from Faulk. But why bother. When does he give anything less?

      Over the course of the entire game, the offense wasn’t a disaster, as was the defense. Still, the offense, too, was dead for about 1-1/2 quarters. They really excelled, and did most of their damage, against the Rams backups.