Pre Season Game #3 Tailgate

  • Mark Morse
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      Razor's Edge Tailgaters

      We saw a very good pre -season game against the defending champs.  The tailgate
      crew was small (12) and a few folks stopped by to say hello as well.  Regulars
      Jeff and Robin with the son "Randy Moss Jr" (aka Myles) were in attendance.  I
      will be hosting again Thursday night.  We will be meeting at Wicked (3:15) and
      leaving for the parking lot at 3:30.  Same location as last year. Lot 51 up
      against the femce along Rte 1.   Come join us or stop by and say hello.  We will
      have a the canopy (for shade) and the flagpole up with the American flag over
      the Patriots flag.

      If you need to get in touch with me call my cell phone 978-866-3580.  Hope to
      see you there!
       Mark Morse