Re: Tom Curran Pokes Some Holes...

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2010
      IF I were Mankins, I would fire this agent and get some advice from friends on the team.  A lot can be done through real conversation, but I doubt much can be accomplished through silence.
      As a guy who has been out of work for two years (disability) but is now starting a new job on 8/24 for less money than I made 2 years ago, I speak from experience.  If I had consulted someone who had been through this before, as I did recently, I might have been able to return to my previous employer at a better pay scale.  Due to my non-contact with them, they will not rehire me, as they now consider me "separated from the company" .  I dpn't mind, I am just happy to be able to work at all, but my silence may have cost me some potential earnings, and a lot of good will at an employer who paid me pretty well over a sixteen year span.

      At least, I can work again.  Man up, Mankins.  Money isn't everything.  Play for a winner.

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.