Re: [patriotzip] Tom Curran pokes some holes in Mankins's agent's latest story

  • Machado.Nicholas
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2010
      I liked comment #10 at the bottom;

      mankins: i want more money
      mankins agent: i have a master plan to get you more money
      mankins: yeah go get me more money

      after kaczur injury

      mankins: i got those bastards right where i want them
      mankins agent: yeah, we got them by the kahunas. they will come crawling to us. begging

      after saints game when offense line performs well

      mankins: grrrrr, those patriots are really sneaky nasty bastards
      mankins agent: yeah, they are really sneaky nasty bastards

      realization comes to mankins that patriots could win a superbowl without him

      mankins: grrrrr, those patriots really make me even more mad
      mankins agent: yeah, they make me mad too

      realization comes to agent that mankins is f**ked and what an idiot mankins has been

      realization comes to mankins that his agent really f**ked up

      mankins agent: we are in really deep s**t now
      mankins: $%^&&**&^%$$
      mankins agent: same to you

      mankins agent: do you want to play for cleveland or buffalo
      mankins: $%^&&**&^%$$… you make me mad too

      Comment by prioris - August 14, 2010 @ 12:33 am

      Harry

      At 05:01 PM 8/14/2010 -0400, you wrote:

      http://www.csnne.com/pages/print_landing?blockID=290386&feedID=3352