Re: Burgess returns. Mankins offer from the Pats

  • Kevin Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2010
      You got that right, Harry.  I know agents have to look out for their clients' best interests, but top three salary is not anything to laugh at in this economy.  Playing for a winner seems pretty important, too.  Sounds like Mankins is getting bad advice.  How much of the report is true?  Reiss is very relliable as sources go, so it's probably right.  Sign up, Mankins, before some rookie takes your job at a more reasonable price.

      Anything can happen, to Anyone, at Anytime.