Re: Green Means Go

  • philw1776@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
      In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patsfangr@... writes:

      ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is going to get his first
      real shot to show what he's got. Could be the start of a permanent
      change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is. Mr Fiedler, let me
      introduce you to Mr. Green!

      I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping abilities.
      -philw
    • George R
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
        --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
        > In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
        > patsfangr@... writes:
        >

        > > ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is going to get his
        > first
        > > real shot to show what he's got. Could be the start of a permanent
        > > change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is. Mr Fiedler, let me
        > > introduce you to Mr. Green!
        > >

        > I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping abilities.
        > -philw

        ***** And that's certainly a reasonable concern, Phil. It hasn't
        appeared to be his strong suit from what we've seen thus far. Let's see
        how it works out Sunday, and then we'll know how much work he has to do
        to ensure a future as an every down DE.

        =====
        George 665 + 36 =
        ** World Champion N E Patriots **

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Christopher Robert Woods
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
          If he could at least fall down in front of the RB
          and make the RB have to run around him, that would
          be an improvement over the last two weeks.

          --- George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:
          > --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
          > > In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern
          > Daylight Time,
          > > patsfangr@... writes:
          > >

          > > > ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is
          > going to get his
          > > first
          > > > real shot to show what he's got. Could be the
          > start of a permanent
          > > > change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is.
          > Mr Fiedler, let me
          > > > introduce you to Mr. Green!
          > > >

          > > I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping
          > abilities.
          > > -philw
          >
          > ***** And that's certainly a reasonable concern,
          > Phil. It hasn't
          > appeared to be his strong suit from what we've seen
          > thus far. Let's see
          > how it works out Sunday, and then we'll know how
          > much work he has to do
          > to ensure a future as an every down DE.
          >
          > =====
          > George 665 + 36 =
          > ** World Champion N E Patriots **
          > http://sbc.yahoo.com

          =====
          Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
          "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." - HL Mencken

          http://sbc.yahoo.com