Selling tickets for tomorrow

  • Monty Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      Something has come up with the people that were supposed to go to tomorrow's game with my tickets, so I'm desperately trying to find someone to take them.  Preferably if you're in the Burlington, MA area, or at least driving by so I can pass them off to you tomorrow.

      Section 135, Row 135, Seats 5 and 6.

      Any interest?

      Monty

    • Ed Bryant