RE: [patriotzip] Green Means Go

  • Rob Bosch
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4 9:53 AM
      What makes this even more interesting it two things. One is that the
      Dolphins starting left tackle...Mark Dixon...is listed as questionable with
      an ankle injury. That means Green will get to go up against a hobbling
      Dixon, or maybe a second stringer. The second thing is that a lot of the
      yardage being given up by the Pats has been towards the right side of the
      defense. This was especially true during the game against the Chiefs. So
      Green might have a chance to make a very significant impact this game. This
      is a position where the Pats need some youth, so I am looking forward to
      watching Green perform.

      -Pats Freak (is it Sunday yet?)

    • philw1776@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4 10:04 AM
        In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patsfangr@... writes:

        ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is going to get his first
        real shot to show what he's got. Could be the start of a permanent
        change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is. Mr Fiedler, let me
        introduce you to Mr. Green!

        I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping abilities.
        -philw
      • George R
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4 10:16 AM
          --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
          > In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          > patsfangr@... writes:
          >

          > > ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is going to get his
          > first
          > > real shot to show what he's got. Could be the start of a permanent
          > > change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is. Mr Fiedler, let me
          > > introduce you to Mr. Green!
          > >

          > I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping abilities.
          > -philw

          ***** And that's certainly a reasonable concern, Phil. It hasn't
          appeared to be his strong suit from what we've seen thus far. Let's see
          how it works out Sunday, and then we'll know how much work he has to do
          to ensure a future as an every down DE.

          =====
          George 665 + 36 =
          ** World Champion N E Patriots **

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • Christopher Robert Woods
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4 10:20 AM
            If he could at least fall down in front of the RB
            and make the RB have to run around him, that would
            be an improvement over the last two weeks.

            --- George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:
            > --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
            > > In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern
            > Daylight Time,
            > > patsfangr@... writes:
            > >

            > > > ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is
            > going to get his
            > > first
            > > > real shot to show what he's got. Could be the
            > start of a permanent
            > > > change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is.
            > Mr Fiedler, let me
            > > > introduce you to Mr. Green!
            > > >

            > > I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping
            > abilities.
            > > -philw
            >
            > ***** And that's certainly a reasonable concern,
            > Phil. It hasn't
            > appeared to be his strong suit from what we've seen
            > thus far. Let's see
            > how it works out Sunday, and then we'll know how
            > much work he has to do
            > to ensure a future as an every down DE.
            >
            > =====
            > George 665 + 36 =
            > ** World Champion N E Patriots **
            > http://sbc.yahoo.com

            =====
            Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
            "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." - HL Mencken

            http://sbc.yahoo.com