Re: [patriotzip] Green Means Go

  • Kevin Moitoso
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
      I don't think Mr. Fiedler is going to like Mr. Green
      too much after Sunday's game.

      Kevin Moitoso

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Rob Bosch
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
        What makes this even more interesting it two things. One is that the
        Dolphins starting left tackle...Mark Dixon...is listed as questionable with
        an ankle injury. That means Green will get to go up against a hobbling
        Dixon, or maybe a second stringer. The second thing is that a lot of the
        yardage being given up by the Pats has been towards the right side of the
        defense. This was especially true during the game against the Chiefs. So
        Green might have a chance to make a very significant impact this game. This
        is a position where the Pats need some youth, so I am looking forward to
        watching Green perform.

        -Pats Freak (is it Sunday yet?)

      • philw1776@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
          In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, patsfangr@... writes:

          ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is going to get his first
          real shot to show what he's got. Could be the start of a permanent
          change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is. Mr Fiedler, let me
          introduce you to Mr. Green!

          I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping abilities.
          -philw
        • George R
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
            --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
            > In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
            > patsfangr@... writes:
            >

            > > ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is going to get his
            > first
            > > real shot to show what he's got. Could be the start of a permanent
            > > change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is. Mr Fiedler, let me
            > > introduce you to Mr. Green!
            > >

            > I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping abilities.
            > -philw

            ***** And that's certainly a reasonable concern, Phil. It hasn't
            appeared to be his strong suit from what we've seen thus far. Let's see
            how it works out Sunday, and then we'll know how much work he has to do
            to ensure a future as an every down DE.

            =====
            George 665 + 36 =
            ** World Champion N E Patriots **

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • Christopher Robert Woods
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2002
              If he could at least fall down in front of the RB
              and make the RB have to run around him, that would
              be an improvement over the last two weeks.

              --- George R <patsfangr@...> wrote:
              > --- PhilW1776@... wrote:
              > > In a message dated 10/4/2002 12:31:33 PM Eastern
              > Daylight Time,
              > > patsfangr@... writes:
              > >

              > > > ***** Looks like one of my rookie favorites is
              > going to get his
              > > first
              > > > real shot to show what he's got. Could be the
              > start of a permanent
              > > > change at RDE, if he's as good as I think he is.
              > Mr Fiedler, let me
              > > > introduce you to Mr. Green!
              > > >

              > > I'm concerned about this guy's run stopping
              > abilities.
              > > -philw
              >
              > ***** And that's certainly a reasonable concern,
              > Phil. It hasn't
              > appeared to be his strong suit from what we've seen
              > thus far. Let's see
              > how it works out Sunday, and then we'll know how
              > much work he has to do
              > to ensure a future as an every down DE.
              >
              > =====
              > George 665 + 36 =
              > ** World Champion N E Patriots **
              > http://sbc.yahoo.com

              =====
              Christopher Robert Woods - tradebledsoe@...
              "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." - HL Mencken

              http://sbc.yahoo.com