MrsB 7/31 AM Walkthrough

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2010

      Headed out with Big Al early this morning and arrived at camp ready for the 9:30 session. They had changed the time to 10:00 which I didn't know until I got there but it was ok that I left early because I was able to grab my favorite spot. Part of the delay might have been the David Patten Retirement press conference but more likely because it was just a shorts and tee shirt walk through.

      I feel bad for those folks whose only trip out to camp was this morning as there literally wasn't much going on at all. (Glad I had an audio book with me and plugged in for the practice... )

      A couple of tidbits:

      * Zoltan was practicing punt fakes and throwing and has a pretty nice tight spiral.

      * D-Line was doing some shifts where a player rolled on the ground then got up and into position.

      * Special Teamers and QB's signed today and it was nice that it worked out that way since the kids were pretty darn patient and well behaved during the long morning of nothingness.... Brady did his walk and sign but seemed to take his time and was out there for quite a while. Randy Moss  signed a lot this morning although it wasn't his turn.

      * We got passes to the brunch in the (thanks Mike!) and Ed  Ellis was the Alumnus signing autographs and speaking. It was very nice and he had nothing but praise for the organization with the ability to compare it to the many others that he had been a part of.  It's nice to see such an active Alumni Association.. Hat tip, Pats!

      I'm heading back out for the afternoon session later which should be a normal pads practice.

      I also noticed more dates/times have been released since the first posting:

      Tuesday, August 3

      • 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
      • Patriots Experience open from 11am - 4pm

      Wednesday, August 4

      • 9:30am - 11:15am; 3:45pm - 5:30pm
      • Patriots Experience open from 11am - 4pm

      Thursday, August 5

      --
      Karen Cardoza

      http://karenjcardoza.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld.com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Razor's Edge Tailgate, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )