RE: [patriotzip] FW: Focused On The Season

    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

      Don’t worry, Ed. I’m definitely focused. I’ll be watching when the first pitch is thrown!

      From: Karen Cardoza <patriotworld@...>
      To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, July 30, 2010, 7:50 AM

      There wasn't a link, even for those of us WITH eyes.. LOL  (I did see a big red foam tri-corn today walking out in front of me.. not sure if that happened to be what George was referring to or not.)

      On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 7:08 AM, RandyZ. Pierce <alaric02@sprynet. com> wrote:

      Details for those of us visually deprived of its Glory?

      www.2020visionquest .org

      --
      Karen Cardoza

      http://karenjcardoz a.com
      (for links to PatriotWorld. com, Mrs. B's Patriot World Podcast, Patriots Training Camp Reports, Razor's Edge Tailgate, Muse with Me Podcast, & The 25th Hour, )

    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

        Touche, Ed!  I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that one of these young OLB steps it up.  Otherwise I expect a new veteran face to show up before the season starts.

        No show on Mankins yet either, I don’t expect to see him this season.

        Did Brady get his contract yet?

        How will Welker’s injury be felt this year?

        Be sure to stay tuned as the Patriot’s World turns!

        Don

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010
          See you Monday night, sir!!!

          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 30, 2010

            I want Guyton on the edge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!